Rumble Fish, is a First Person point of view. The narrator is Rusty James; he is the person speaking through the whole book. This point of View is not very effective, because you wouldn’t get to know what the other characters are think or feeling through the novel.
I am going to make this story from Steve’s point of view, first person…So one day I found Rusty James just lying there on sandy beach, I went up to him. He didn’t even remember me, well I haven’t seen him for a while though. Then he got up and talked a little, about how I got here and why, and when he came and why. I remembered the scare he gave me the first time I meet him. Then we went back in time about like 6 years ago when we were in Benny’s playing pool, the good old times. Then we heard that Biff Wilcox. I don’t remember what he said that made me go with him, but I did. And we were fighting for a while when James was winning, and pinned down Biff, then comes his brother “Motorcycle Boy”. That distracted Rusty long enough for him to find a piece of class and slice him on the stomach. Then motorcycle boy finishes off Biff, while the rest of his gang runs. I leave him to go back home. While I was walking home, I didn’t tell Rusty James yet, these two huge men appeared from nowhere, and just cut me up and not even giving me a chance to see their faces. I was shocked and scared, also felt good to have a man scare and not cry or scream about it. So I didn’t bother telling rusty James I knew he would have just bugged me about it for ever. Then the next I meet up with him again, walking to his girl friend’s house, reminding him how much she hates when he gets it fights so don’t try bragging about it to her.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment