Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Journel 3

Rusty James is a 14 year old kid, who gets cut up and into fights all the time. He smokes about a pack a day. His mom died and his dad is an alcoholic, and never spends any time with him. His brother is known as Motorcycle Boy, he is Rusty’s role model. He looks up to him, and thinks that he is never coming back for him and left to California for good. Rusty James doesn’t care much about how people think of him, he isn’t that nice to people, he is usually the winner of most fights he gets himself into.  

Why is s/he important in the novel?
Rusty James is the main character, he is important because he is the one who want to follow his older brother’s foot steps.

I would not like to be the main character because I would get hurt and die too young. He gets into fights all the time and I wouldn’t want to be smoking at the age 14, and it wouldn’t be safe with all the people who want to kill me.

Would you like the main character for a friend? Give your
 reasons. 
No I would not like to be a friend with him in any way, because if I was his friend I would be getting too involved with fights and smoking. I don’t think that he would be a good influenced friend. I wouldn’t want to be near him in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment